This sub handles up to 500 watts RMS so make sure you’ve got a solid amp to power it. You can wire the dual voice coils for either 2- or 1/2-ohm total impedance, giving you more wiring options when setting up your system. This versatile sub sounds great in sealed or ported enclosures.
- 2″ subwoofer with dual 1-ohm voice coils
- injection-molded polypropylene cone
- rubber surround
- power handling: 500 watts RMS
- peak power handling: 1000 watts
- frequency response: 25-500 Hz
- sensitivity: 85.5 dB
- top-mount depth: 3-3/4″
- sealed box volume: .55 – 2.0 cu. ft.
- ported box volume: 1.75 – 2.25 cu. ft.
- grille not included
Important Note: If you are wiring this DVC sub for extremely low impedance, make sure that your amp is compatible. You can damage or destroy your amp by exceeding recommended minimum impedance.
To drive this single subwoofer, we recommend a mono amplifier rated between 375 and 750 watts RMS at 1/2 or 2 ohms.