This sub handles up to 300 watts RMS to bring out the punch your music’s been missing, and its 4-ohm impedance makes it compatible with just about every amplifier on the market. The sub’s steel basket provides a reliable foundation for big bass, while its extensive venting ensures long-lasting performance that won’t break down when the bass gets heavy. This versatile sub works well in sealed or ported enclosures.
To drive this single subwoofer, we recommend a mono amplifier rated between 225 and 450 watts RMS at 4 ohms.
- 12″ 4-ohm subwoofer
- injection-molded polypropylene cone
- ribbed foam surround
- handles up to 300 watts RMS
- peak power handling: 600 watts
- frequency response: 27-500 Hz
- sensitivity: 88.3 dB
- top-mount depth: 5-3/8″
- sealed box volume: 1.25 – 3.50 cu. ft.
- ported box volume: 1.75 – 2.25 cu. ft.
- grille not included