Dual voice coils for wiring flexibility
The sub’s dual 2-ohm voice coils give you more wiring options when setting up your system. The sub’s cool-looking black finish highlights the potent low end you’ll hear and feel.
Note: If you are wiring this DVC sub for lower impedance, make sure that your amp is compatible.
To drive this single subwoofer, we recommend a mono amplifier rated between 300 and 600 watts RMS at 1 or 4 ohms.
- 12″ subwoofer with dual 2-ohm voice coils
- injection-molded polypropylene cone
- ribbed Santoprene rubber surround
- power handling: 150-400 watts RMS (200 watts per coil)
- 800 watts peak power handling
- frequency response: 25-500 Hz
- sensitivity: 86.9 dB
- top-mount depth: 6-1/4″
- sealed box volume: 1.0-4.6 cu. ft.
- ported box volume: 1.75-2.25 cu. ft.
- grille not included