Built to handle abuse
Kicker’s CompVR Series 43CVR152 sub delivers serious bass without tearing a hole in your wallet. This 15″ sub handles up to 500 watts RMS, thanks to a tough, injection-molded polypropylene cone supported by a reliable Santoprene™ surround. The unique SoloKon™ cone with its 360-degree back bracing keeps going strong when the bass gets heavy, while perimeter venting in the strong steel basket keeps the voice coils cool for dependable performance.
Dual voice coils for wiring flexibility
The sub’s dual 2-ohm voice coils give you more wiring options when setting up your system. The sub’s cool-looking black finish highlights the potent low end you’ll hear and feel.
Note: If you are wiring this DVC sub for lower impedance, make sure that your amp is compatible.
To drive this single subwoofer, we recommend a mono amplifier rated between 375 and 750 watts RMS at 1 or 4 ohms.
- 15″ subwoofer with dual 2-ohm voice coils
- injection-molded polypropylene cone
- ribbed Santoprene rubber surround
- power handling: 500 watts RMS (250 watts per coil)
- 1,000 watts peak power handling
- frequency response: 25-500 Hz
- sensitivity: 89.2 dB
- top-mount depth: 8-3/16″
- sealed box volume: 1.8-5.2 cu. ft.
- ported box volume: 3.0-5.0 cu. ft.
- grille not included