Dual voice coils for wiring flexibility
The sub’s dual 4-ohm voice coils give you more wiring options when setting up your system. The sub’s cool-looking black finish highlights the potent low end you’ll hear and feel.
Note: If you are wiring this DVC sub for lower impedance, make sure that your amp is compatible.
To drive this single subwoofer, we recommend a mono amplifier rated between 375 and 750 watts RMS at 2 ohms.
- 15″ subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils
- injection-molded polypropylene cone
- ribbed Santoprene rubber surround
- power handling: 500 watts RMS (250 watts per coil)
- 1,000 watts peak power handling
- frequency response: 25-500 Hz
- sensitivity: 89.2 dB
- top-mount depth: 8-3/16″
- sealed box volume: 1.8-5.2 cu. ft.
- ported box volume: 3.0-5.0 cu. ft.
- grille not included