Kicker’s high IQ
Kicker has built the ultimate sound improvement, combining a powerful Class D amplifier with a digital signal processor in order for you to get the high-fidelity sound you want in your car. The amp comes with Kicker’s TWEEQ™ sound-tuning software, run on your PC, iOS, or Android device, that helps you dial in your sound just the way you want it.
Power and brains
Kicker’s IQ500.4 four-channel amplifier packs a 65 watts RMS per channel punch, so you know you’ll hear your music loud and clear. You don’t have to use any app or software to get great-sounding music with this amp — it has its own onboard tuning controls, including high- and low-pass filters, along with a bass boost on both front and rear channels. A Panel Lock button disengages the onboard controls when you do want to run things with the TWEEQ app.
TWEEQ functions and features
When you first launch TWEEQ, you’ll be prompted to begin a configuration wizard that’ll take you step by step through the process of selecting the different settings for speaker sizes, types, and distances. This leaves you with what Kicker calls a basic setup, a big improvement over factory sound that’ll satisfy most music lovers.
The advanced features let you really get down to the nuts and bolts of sound. You’ll have access to a 31-band EQ, fully adjustable crossover filters, time-alignment, and a limiter/compressor on every channel, all there to help your system sound perfect.
More for you
An optional IQI Bluetooth® interface lets you stream music from your compatible device, make hands-free phone calls, and control up to four IQ amplifiers in a large system.
Kicker Q-Class amplifiers incorporate cutting-edge technologies and superb construction to deliver an extraordinary musical experience in your vehicle. These amps are only sold by select dealers chosen by Kicker.
- 4-channel car amplifier with digital signal processing
- 65 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (125 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 250 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- variable high- and low-pass filters for front and rear channels (40-180 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- variable KickEQ™ bass boost for front and rear channels (0-18 dB at 40 Hz)
- Panel Lock function disables onboard controls when using TWEEQ app
DIGITAL SIGNAL PROCESSING:
- TWEEQ app for PC, iOS, or Android
- TWEEQ Wizard automatically sets basic tune
- select speaker type and size (sets crossovers)
- enter distance from each speaker to listening position (sets time-alignment)
- advanced tuning
- input signal routing and mixing
- variable high- and low-pass filters (10-20,000 Hz)
- selectable crossover characteristics (Butterworth, Linkwitz) and slopes (6, 12, 18, 24 dB/octave)
- variable KickEQ+™ bass boost (0-18 dB, 24-80 Hz, 0.5-10 Q)
- adjustable time delay (0-20 ms) in 0.02, 0.1, and 1.0 ms increments
- 31-band graphic equalizer (+/-12 dB/band)
- fully adjustable dynamic compressor/limiter (1:1 to 10:1 ratio)
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- preamp outputs
- optional IQI interface networks up to four iQ amps together for Bluetooth control and streaming music
- optional IXSK stacking kit lets you mount one IQ amp on top of another
- AFS fuse holder and 60A fuse included
- wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended
- dimensions: 9-7/16″W x 2-1/8″H x 8-1/4″D