The 10″ sub features the signature SoloKon™ square polypropylene cone, creating a rigid surface that won’t flex and cause distortion at high sound levels. The Santoprene rubber surround stands up to the car environment and keeps the cone on track for maximum clarity and minimal distortion, while the sturdy steel frame resists vibration and provides a solid foundation. This sub handles up to 500 watts RMS, so be sure your amp can give it all the power it needs. The dual 4-ohm voice coils make it easy to get more power from your mono amplifier.
You’ll have more installation options than ever for this super sub. Whether you prefer a sealed or a ported enclosure, the 46L7T104 is designed to excel so you can pick the enclosure that’ll give you the response you prefer. And with only 3-3/4″ of mounting depth required, this pizza-sized deep-dish of boom settles neatly into your vehicle’s tight corners. If you thought it was impossible to fit this kind of massive bass into your vehicle, think again.
- 10″ shallow-mount subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils
- square SoloKon™ polypropylene cone with Santoprene rubber surround
- steel basket
- power handling: 500 watts RMS (250 watts per voice coil)
- peak power: 1000 watts
- frequency response: 25-100 Hz
- sensitivity: 85.98 dB
- sealed box volume: 0.4-1.0 cu. ft.
- ported box volume: 1.25-1.75 cu. ft.
- grille not included
- top-mount depth: 3-3/4″